Driving complaint video evidence submission

In order to submit video evidence you must have a Unique Reference Number (URN).

A URN can be obtained from the Essex Police website by clicking on driving complaints.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.